Sorry, I'm a day late posting. I've been a busy girl. I've been working on Kamy Wicoff's Five Steps to Kickstart Your Writing This Fall, which is a group within the She Writes writing community. I'd like to share some of it today.
1. Write - Take some time today and write about anything.
2. Check Your Calendar - Note things on the calendar that you will need to take into consideration when planning your writing time this fall.
3. Set Your Writing Goals for the Fall and assign due dates.
4. Break down these goals into three smaller pieces. What will you accomplish specifically this week?
5. Find someone to hold you accountable.
Here are my goals: Begin working on The Library Chronicles, Book 2, Kingdom Treasures. Due dates: Sept. 30 -- 1 chapter. Oct. 15 -- 1 chapter. Oct. 30 -- 1 chapter. Nov. and Dec. are too busy, so I'm not going to schedule any writing then. Pam and Brianna -- please hold me accountable!