Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Tool - My Faith

At our last writing group, the prompt was..."A Tool". Today, we share Paula's response.
My Faith
by Paula Bridegam


Source: thesaintmarcus.blogspot.com
My special tool is my faith. I carry it wherever I go.

People use a hammer to put a nail in the wall.  A wrench is used to fix a pipe or car.  An axe can chop firewood. But sometimes those tools are not enough to repair problems in our lives.  

Medicine may help illnesses in cancer patients and other sick folks, but it’s faith in prayer that brings true miracles. If we lose our job, go through a divorce, or experience the death of a family member or friend, we need faith in God to get us through the bad times.

So as far as I’m concerned, faith is my special tool. Although a hammer, saw and wrench may be able to repair some projects, I believe faith can fix anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment