G is for Gracious - (meditation by Brianna)
Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.
Blogging offers a fun and easy opportunity to practice graciousness. To be pleasant, kind and courteous in your blogging -
- Leave thoughtful comments.
- Share the blogs you love and enjoy.
- Reply to comments left on your blog.
- Visit new blogs.
- Give unconstructive criticism in comments.
- Ignore comments.
- Fill your blog with more ads than content.
- Ignore new blogs.
And in the spirit of gracious blogging, I’d like to encourage everyone to check out the Blogging by the Fruit of the Spirit Series at Faithful Bloggers.
What are your gracious blogging Dos and Don’ts?
Reflection on Proverb by Brianna Renshaw, member of 1st Writes. Her blogs are: Pocketful of Playdough and Bible Bloggers.